Clay Play (6 Sessions Course)
An Introduction To Clay and How to Make Your Own Wire Cutting Kit
Video Released: Sunday 21th February, 18:00
This first video provides a step-by-step guide to make your own wire cutting kit and how to use it. If you don't want to make your own wire kit, you can purchase a ready-made one through the Grizedale Arts Shop here.
Live Zoom Tutorial: Sunday 7th March, 15:00 - 16:00 (SOLD OUT)
An hour long live session hosted over Zoom, this is a chance to ask any questions you have, to show what you've made and to share your ideas.
- A Public House wire cutting kit (or make your own)
- Chopping board / scrap wood / worktop
- Some water in a dish/cup to hand
- Pencil / pen / wooden spoon
- 2x Flat strips of unfinished wood (more porous the better)